Welcome!

I hope you will follow in our adventure and enjoy the ride!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

I have enjoyed the mild winter thus far!

I very much dislike the cold. As a matter of fact as I type this my fingrs are frozen little icicles. I swear I should wear gloves even in the house. Winter has been so super mild this year. I myself have loved it. It's always such a drag trying to motivate myself to get outside and warm up the car and brush of snow at 7:30 in the morning to take Madison to school. This year I havent even used the snow brush yet and we are nearing the end of February. Really?! LOVE! My kids on the other hand really would like some snow. Would be nice to be able to actually have some packing snow for a snowman. That could happen tonight. They are callin for 4 inches or so. (of course I am standing up in a wedding tomorrow! brrr) But anyway, after this one good snow (that I hope for the kids sake we get)I will be ready for Spring! I wanna clean, get organized and purge all the extra crap we have seemed to aquire. Good grief.. how can a family of four collect so much stuff?? Looking forward to sunshine and a clean house!

What are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!