Welcome!

I hope you will follow in our adventure and enjoy the ride!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Randomness

Ever have one of those days where you feel like you have about a  thousand million things to do or that you should be doing but you don't feel like doing a darn one? Oh good! Me too ;) Today to be exact! Sooo...instead I will post some silly randomness about yours truly.

1. I might have a slight obsession w/ Adam Levine. *drool* I mean have you seen him? I find myself smiling while I watch "The Voice".. pathetic much? Yeah I know. ;)

2. I can do SO stinkin well eating during the day and then BAM night hits. Hubs at work, kids in bed, momma over indulging in *insert yummy food everything here* I'll do it again tonight.. while watching Biggest Loser! Yep, I digress.

3. My kids are the absolute loves of my life. They drive me screaming mad sometimes but at the end of the day they are the only two little beings that I can NEVER go to bed mad at. <3 adore my two.

4. I am always cold. Like right now. Brrrr. And yes I have my robe on!

5. I may also be slightly obsessed with coffee. So much so that I crave mornings for that sole reason. mmmmmmmm. Something about that warm goodness that makes all things be well.

6. I want to go to Disney World with my family as soon as possible. I think probably more than the kids!!

7. Doing laundry is actually kinda fun. Yes, I said that. P.S. I do it daily!

8. I think Dove chocolate makes the world go round. My world anyway. Eating 2 or 3 (or 7) is okay now and then.

9. Life would not be what it is without my husband. He is the love of my life and my ever present rock. So nice to have someone supportive to lean on when I need him and laugh & be silly with.

and to rap up for today:

10. I really really REALLY want some pancakes today. Most likely b/c it is national pancake day and I feel like the rest of the world is probably eating them and well.. lets face it.. I don't wanna miss out! :)

Have a terrific Tuesday and enjoy all the randomness that occurs no matter how boring or exciting or normal it may be! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!