Welcome!

I hope you will follow in our adventure and enjoy the ride!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Rockin out on Monday

This is one of James favorite songs to jam too. Today he really enjoyed rocking out with his air guitar while chillin in the car seat on our way to Target (for PB&J & milk). I love this song too. It's just so comfortable and easy and his voice totally relaxes me. It makes for a pleasant drive. James requests this song a few times each week and he loves it equally every time. It never ceases to put a smile on my face and today it even made me a little bit teary eyed. I mean, it is just the cutest thing to listen to your 3 year old sing the words to such a wholesome country song. Listening to the words make you want to be a part of their town, least it does for me. I would be totally okay with my kids moving somewhere just like this to raise their babies (my future grand babies!) and a wonderful place that I could visit (and probably move to as well, b/c honestly I can never be too far from my babies! lol). It's one of those blah Mondays, but this song only makes ya feel good. Enjoy it! I am off to plan up somethin for dinner!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!