Welcome!

I hope you will follow in our adventure and enjoy the ride!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Just thought I'd share

We are getting ready to head outside to play shortly, but in the morning, I must first feed my addictions: coffee, check email, websites and blogs!  I generally check them each morning (or every other) to see if I can get a good "steal", have any exciting news, or just b/c lets face it.. I'm nosy! HA! I also should mention that I haven't ordered in awhile & I am not a shopping addict (just like to see the possibilities!) but the things I have ordered have always been great and come in a relatively fast fashion! Thought I would share them with you in case you are looking for a good site with good deals yourself! ;)

this one  (check out this deal! wish i could order one today but it has to wait!! Boohoo.)
this one (cute!)
this one (they have deals for babies & mommas, diff each day!)
this one (this is one of my faves)
and lastly (someday i wanna do an overnite b&b w/ hubs!)

Enjoy!! You're welcome!! lol.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think and also feel free to leave some sites you check and think I might love. I always welcome a new addiction!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!